Tips for Fun, Sun & Getting the Job Done with Epoxy Resin – Some Inspirational Summer Quotes too!
Memorial Day announces the unofficial start of summer! Time to get back outside after a long cold winter (and damp spring) – and get caught up on fun in the sun – and maybe cross a few ‘to-do’ items off that task list. We’ve got some ideas on how you can accomplish both…
- Move your epoxy resin crafting outdoors. With the nicer weather finally here, take your project table and tools to the deck, patio or beach – and enjoy the out-of-doors while you partake in your favorite hobby.
- Get that classic car looking great and back on the road for all to admire. Epoxy resin works as a great elixir for automotive body panels that need some attention – it fills cracks, seals out moisture, cures quickly and takes paint beautifully.
- Warmer temperatures and less precipitation often mean one thing for property owners; time to catch up on home repairs and maintenance. For everything from flooring and furniture recoating and sealing, to repairing windowsills, columns and other wooden structures affected by the climate – epoxy resin in your toolbox helps address these repairs.
- Artisans can open up their studios and let the sun shine in – hopefully leading to new inspirations and creations. There’s nothing like summertime to invoke an artistic spirit into new expressions of art and culture! And many choose to move their studios outside to fully partake in the summer’s carefree sense of sun and fun – and capture the essence of the season in their work.
- And what’s summer without some time spent on (or at least near) the water? Boating in either salt or fresh water is a great summertime activity and escape. Getting your sail or motor boat hull and decks into tiptop shape with Marine Resin will ensure that your leisure time boating activities go off without a hitch – unless of course your boat’s on a trailer!
For some further summertime inspiration – we leave you with some notable quotes of the season:
“One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
“Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” ~ Henry James
“You are so much sunshine in every square inch.” ~ Walt Whitman
“Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
“It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.” ~ Charles Dickens
“And so, with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby