Our epoxy is VOC-Free. A VOC (Volatile Organic Chemical) is a solvent that gets released into the air as the epoxy cures. Some Epoxy contains cheap fillers or diluents, which are included to make the product cheaper, which would cause VOC’s to emit into the air or in water. Popular products that emit solvents include adhesives, cleaning supplies, and even some furnishings in your home. While using these VOCs, sometimes they can cause symptoms, including headaches and dizziness, so it is important to use an epoxy that is free of these solvents.